Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Drunken Memories - Page 2 Vote_lcapDrunken Memories - Page 2 Voting_barDrunken Memories - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Drunken Memories - Page 2 Vote_lcapDrunken Memories - Page 2 Voting_barDrunken Memories - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Drunken Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vernos

Vernos

Drunken Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

"You wait out here. If I need you I'll call you," Osiris walked into the pub  as his Pulm Isis laid near the entrance waiting for him to return. "Waiter or whatever I need a beer," Osiris sat at the front counter as he was finally handed his drink. He guzzled it down as if it was water he hadn't drunk in years.

"Another One!" He demanded as he put money down for four more. The waiter gave Osiris a very troubled expression but that expression soon turned to fear when Osiris glared back at the waiter placing his chakram on the counter. Soon enough four more drinks were given to Osiris and he guzzled them all down.

Several hours had passed and Osiris was sitting at the same counter head buried in his hands with his elbows propping him up. He still had one more beer bottle in his hands; conscious while looking unconscious at the same time. Isis began howling outside while finishing off her howl with a vibrant hiss, "Ahhhhh Shut up already! I'll be outside in a minute! Fuck!" Osiris said guzzling the last bit of his beer. He remained at the counter however head back to being buried in his hands.
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/

AuthorMessage
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 10:37 pm

"I killed my parents per their request," nonchalantly sighing. He looked at her for a moment before gazing back into the dancing flames. "I worked for them to get all the information I needed in combat and weapon crating. I got my hands dirty on the way but I knew what I was getting myself into. Plus I didn't have a relationship with my parents so it wasn't hard to me to pull the trigger," He said as he then laid back closing his eyes taking a deep breath, "I worked for the Monarch to help my future become clearer, which is the same reason I worked for the GBW," Osiris new he was over informing Dez about his life but it was clear he did not care about that all in all honesty Osiris was on to not leave anything out because he didn't like a conversation to be longer and five minutes, sometimes he might have a change of heart. "I left because I don't like being controlled and told what to do. Anyone who tries to control me will suffer my consequences,"
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:14 pm

“So did you have your moment of clarity before or after you decided to kill your parents?” she said with a venomous sizzle to her s.

Dez stared at the man with blank eyes. Her blunt hanging from her lips, she barely even noticed it start to burn her lips.

“MOTHER FUCKING JEBUS”
she screamed as she snatched the last bit out of her mouth and threw it on the ground. She turned to her canteen to try and cool her lips but found it empty.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?!” she threw her limbs, stomping on the ground, throwing her canteen across the fire and in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 3:55 pm

"I never liked being controlled regardless of the person. I live my life for myself. Everyone is equal to me and each other. No title will make me treat someone differently. Call me selfish but it is a man eat man world out there if you haven't noticed already," Osiris poked a stick in the fire making sure it didn't die. He wasn't all to sure how Dez felt about his responses but she should know how he is by now; he definitely isn't that hard of a character to read.

"In all honesty I killed my parents because I knew if I didn't someone else would. I didn't want to kill them but I had to. It's better I did. Or else someone would have tortured them before their death's and I know how torture feels," Osiris undid his shirt opening it up to show Dez his brand; A skin burned outline of the Regg Insiginia, "You may not like the choice I made, but when I killed my parent's this is the price I had to pay."
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Dezerae smirked at his response. Just like a man. . .  she stated in her head. Lazar slithering many things in her head, her emotions running wild as to whom the person is that has given her refuge in his home? If that is what you can call this piece of land.

Her eyes stood in shock at his response and the insignia on his chest when he opened his shirt. It was large and boisterous reflecting pain and loyalty to a clan that never did any good as far as she can see. As cold as it is, it soothed her wildly racist side to hear him and his reasoning.

“Reggs killed my parents.”
She said. “It seemed like a cop out for you to choose to kill them, when I would of paid anything to bring mine back to life. But when you’re 5 that are all you want in the end. I can see your choice.” She nodded her head towards him.

She took out her pack of cigarettes and took one in her mouth. She looked at the top of pack and pointed it in his directions.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Osiris stared at the fire as flash backs from his past began to trample his mentality. He did not know how to feel in this moment. He has a burning hatred for most people in Odrea, but when it came to Dez, he looks at her and doesn't want to tell her to fuck off. Though he will never mention that to her, not many people can get a whole lot of words out of Osiris.

"Violence, mayhem, sorrow, destruction," He said grabbing on of the cigarettes from Dez's pack. "Fuck this world," He placed the tip in the flames and took a large inhale. Blowing the smoke out he took a another puff before digging in his pouch and pulling out a flask. He took four gulps before offering some to Dez. This truly was a bonding experience for him. He didn't fully know how to react, he never had anyone to call a friend besides Isis and he didn't know if Dez was a friend of his or not since he still hardly knew her but the future always holds mysteries.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 6:44 pm

Dezerae passed him a cigarette and sat back on her pack. She sighed into the moment that was just exchanged between man and well man for all Dezerae understood. There was an attraction to this man but not one of hormones and sex. It felt as if this man was a long lost soul that understood her on a level that most always tried to, but could never really reach.

Loneliness.

“It’ll be fucked up until someone does something about it. What are you planning on doing?”
Dezerae said as she took the flask and took a couple of swigs.

“Because right now I ain’t got shit planned.”
She said as she cringed from the burn going down her sternum.  She looked at the flask and went to hand it back to Osiris.

“What the fuck is that?”
she said directing towards the flask.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Osiris eyed Dezerae for a moment. He did not know what to make of the woman before him but knew a spark was forming between them, not one of lust, but just as strong. He took a long drag from the cigarette as Dez asked him what he was planning on doing. Osiris knew what he wanted to be done, he just didn't know how to do it, "I want to destroy both the Monarch and GBW," he paused for a moment as his drink was handed back to him. Osiris couldn't help but utter a soft chuckle from Dez's reaction to his drink, "It's Vinair. Its pretty strong stuff, but it definitely helps me sleep," He took another few swigs before putting the flask back in his pouch.

"I want to strike both organizations from the knees and watch them fall," He said blatantly. He began to lay back on a sleeping bag he laid out for himself. He laid one out for Dez as well as he stared up to look at the stars. His eyes lost in the skies emptiness. His eyes soon began to slowly close as he forced them to open with little to no luck. He was soon asleep.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 8:05 pm

“Well, you know what they say; strike the body and watch the head fall.”  She said. She didn’t know what was happening but she felt slight fuzz in her head.

“Well whatever it is, it’s. . . I got to go to the bathroom.” She pushed herself up and stumbled as she tried to find some place to pop a squat. It seemed more of a challenge than it should have been.

When she finally found a small bush that seemed creature free she managed to get her pants down and able to release her pressure filled bladder.

She stood up and stumbled back again and tried to focus on the people in the distance.

With a yawn she shrugged off her concentration and marched back to the campsite.

She fell face first into her sleeping bag. Mumbling thank you into her sleeping utensil. She flipped around and took a look at the blurring stars. With that she fell into a dead sleep.

---

Sometime into the night after the fire had died down, Dez still on the outside of her sleeping bag, the night sky ablaze in stars. It seemed only the chaos of night seemed to plague the nighttime sounds.

It wasn’t until the footsteps shuffling into the hut that roused Dez from her sleep. Then the hand that flew over her mouth and a body on top of her shot her eyes opened. His knees sat on her arms locking any access to her weapons.

She made eye contact with nobody but the pervert they previously battled at the bar. With a knife to her throat, he decided to speak.

“You had the option of getting paid. Now I’m just going to take it. You try anything funny; I’ll make sure your friend here feels it.”

For once her eyes said more than fear as she muffled a scream from behind his filthy hands.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:22 am

Osiris tossed and turned about, lost in a deep sleep. Words softly mumbled through his lips as his eyes clenched tightly with fear. Beads of sweat rolled off of his forehead as he began to heavily pant. A muzzled scream would break the trance he was in has he practically jolted from his body. His eyes cascaded with rage and worry as he turned to see a man pressed on top of Dezerae; One hand over her mouth, the other near her sacred temple.

If death were a physical person Osiris's demeanor would fit the bill as he peered at the man while standing up from his sleeping bag. He knew who the man on top of her was immediately. He slowly grabbed his chakram and equipped them to either hand. He glared at the man with a as a shadow overcasted over his eyes.

"Did I not warn you in the pub?" He snarled trying to contain his rage, trying to contain his urge to kill.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 3:48 pm

The man chuckled as he looked down at the woman below him. He perked his ears towards the sleeping kid.

Dezerae was scared shitless. Not because there was a brute sitting on top of her trying to take a piece of her flower, but because she couldn’t beat him or at least reach a weapon. His breathe wreaked of alcohol and smoke, and his spit was starting to make her skin crawl. She looked over to see Osiris locked and ready to go. He said something to the man but between her struggling brain and planning to get out, selective hearing was all she had.

She looked over to the hut, wondering where her pet was. When she saw the opening and her pet tied to Osiris’s with a gun held to her lolini’s head and another man holding a gun to Isis. She started to flail a bit more aggressively trying to get a leg out or anything to save her pet.

The two men holding weapons pointed at Osiris smiled as they watched her struggle to break free.

The man on top of her followed her eyes and smiled, “Stop moving so much, bitch, or your pet is going to see the other side.”  He took the back of his hand and slapped it across Dez’s face.

“And I told you this wasn’t over punk. Now you can walk away from this situation unharmed kid, or my buddies here can make this a real bad night for everyone. We can do this the hard way, or the easy way, either way I’m going to get what I want.”
He said with a struggle as Dezerae squirmed underneath him.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 5:47 pm

Osiris stood still noticing that he was being held at gun point from not one, but two angles. He turned slightly around to look at the hut and saw that Dez's lolini and Isis were tied up and muzzled. He turned back around surveying the area with a nonchalant  gaze. He took a tight grip on both of his Chakram followed by a deep concentrated breath. He quickly shot both of his chakram out from the handles just aiming them passed both heads of the men who had him at gun point. He reeled them in as the wire from the chakram wrapped around both of their necks. With a quick tug of the handles he slammed both of the mens heads into one another. The blades unraveled from around their necks as they sliced open their faces.

"One-hundred eight," Osiris said as he turned around grappling his chakram toward the hut reeling himself within range of the gunman that were holding the pets hostage. The moment that Osiris entered the hut the curtain acting as a door fell and hid everyone inside the hut from the outside world. Gun fire could be heard from inside the hut as a tussle was definitely happening. Several moments later one of the gun men ran out of the hut in terror as Osiris walked out with the head of the now dead gunner in his hands. He tossed it to the man who had Dez pinned to the ground as he shot his chakram at the back of the man running. Hitting his shoulder blade Osiris tugged the chakram back as it vigorously turned the man around only to see Osiris charging at him head on. Swiftly jumping into the air Osiris landed on top of the man feet to chest literally knocking the wind out of him.

"Get the fuck off of me you animal!" The gunner would say as Osiris jabbed him in his left and right shoulders pinning him to the ground with just his Chakram.
"Animal?" Osiris said confused, toying with the fearful mans emotions. He began twisting the blade in the gunner's shoulder; blood gurgled cries filling the air.
"I'm not animal...I'm Death himself,"
"Agh! You Crazy Son of a-" ripping the blades from the mans shoulders Osiris lodged them in the mans skull quickly pulling them out, "One-hundred ten. Do you want to be one-hundred eleven?" Osiris pointed the blade to the man over Dez, blood dripping from the tips.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Dezerae’s skin started to turn red underneath the mans grasp. When she saw Osiris start to battle the men out of her peripherals she moved even more trying to get the man to move.

“You think I’m distracted by them." he said as he rubbed his knife along Dez's cheek. "I came here for you" he said softly "and that man’s head!” He said with a snicker.

He looked over his shoulder at the kid spitting out yet another death threat to him. He placed his foot on Dez’s chest as he started to stand up and square his shoulders at Osiris.

“You think your toys scare me? Like I said, I came here for her and your head. I’m not leaving until I get what I want.”

With a quick turn of events and Dezerae’s legs free she quickly lifted her fist to lock the man’s thigh with a punch to the thigh. With that she quickly got onto her feet and socked the man dead in his jaw.

As the pervert stumbled to gain his composure Dezerae grabbed her Berretta from its holster and pointed it to the man’s head.

“You thought you could have all the fun?” she said smirking at Osiris. “So, Honeysuckle, how are we going to do this? You want to take a spin on him for some fun first or just remove his dick from his brain?” she said as she held the Pervert in his place.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:13 pm

Osiris stared at the man, uninterested in anything that he was saying. Rubbing his forehead, releasing the tension from his face, he tuned out the pervert up until he said, "I'm not leaving until I get what I want," those words didn't sit too well with Osiris.  Once Dez finally broke free from the perverts grasp Osiris knew there was no need to worry anymore.
"Ugh, don't call me honeysuckle. You can take the kill...”

He fired both his chakram at the man’s shoulders making real sure they were tightly lodged in the pervert’s bones. He pressed the "reeling" trigger on the chakram aggressively pulling the man forward causing him to practically fly toward Osiris. Within an instant Osiris jumped in the man’s direction; his feet making contact with the pervert’s chest. Pushing off the man’s chest the chakram were quickly released leaving grotesque gashes in the man’s arms. Soon enough the pervert was sent flying toward Dez sliding across the ground back first.

"You're going to fucking pay for that! Rosco!" A man would appear from the darkness of the desert night next to the hut. It appeared as if he had a vehicle with him as he quickly grabbed Koala and Isis in attempts of stealing them from Dez and Osiris, “Lolini’s and Pulms sell for a mighty high price on the black market. I’m sure you guys won’t mind,” Rosco had said as Isis began to hiss in pain. A dark aura clouded over Osiris as he turned is back to the pervert to focus his vision on Rosco, “Get the fuck away from Isis!”  he scowled as his fist tightly clenched his chakram, “Dez…handle him…this one…is mine,”  Rosco began laughing at Osiris not taking anything he said seriously. Osiris began running toward the man in a full sprint. Even though Rosco pulled a gun out Osiris still ran toward him; fire burning in his eyes. Rosco fired one shot hitting Osiris in his shoulder but the rage in his heart numbed the pain from the shot; Osiris kept running. “What the fuck is this guy?!” Rosco said firing another shot hitting Osiris in his arm only to get the same result. Osiris lunged at the man performing a front flip followed by a somersault in which he used his feet to rocket his head into the chest of Rosco knocking him back. Osiris quickly cut loose both Isis and Koala. “Stand back,” He said blood dripping from the bullet holes. Isis put her ears down worried about Osiris as she motioned Koala to follow her away from Osiris.

“You stupid punk!” Rosco scrambled for his gun as he pointed it at Osiris. Without even blinking Rosco’s hand was sliced clean off; gun still in hand. Ear cringing wails filled the air as Osiris cut of his other Hand. Rosco was in agony as Osiris back slashed his chakram at Rosco’s knee cap slicing clean through the bone. Unable to keep his balance Rosco fell to the ground bleeding out.
“This is what you guys were going to do to Isis. Tell me…how does it feel?”

“You’re fucking crazy!” Osiris slowly began cutting through Rosco’s last attached leg as the wailing continued. Soon enough the only parts of Rosco that were still attached to his body were just his Head, neck and torso; even his ears were cut off.

“How does it feel?!” Osiris said stabbing Rosco square in his chest, over and over and over again, “You sorry fucks are as worse as they come! Save a spot for me in hell…” With that being said Osiris performed the finishing blow cutting Rosco’s head in half; down the middle.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Dez stood there with a smirk on her face. “Oh but you wear the name so well.” She said as she shot a bullet into the man’s head.

She watched as Osiris took off towards a speeding car. It wasn’t until she realized her fuzzy pet was on the back. She sprinted towards Osiris and the truck trying to catch up. She witnessed the shots being fired into Osiris; she stopped when she saw the gore unleashed by her companion.

With her jaw bared she viewed the man perform his dance of violent splendor. Her lolini ran to her side hiding behind her, shivering.

She placed her hand on his hand and started to pet, unable to take her eyes off Osiris. Her stomach turned when the man’s brain was exposed. With a dry heave she grabbed her stomach and fell to her knees.

She was never a gory fighter, why she preferred her Berettas. This brought a whole side to her digestive system she wasn’t ready to see.

Her lolini put its nose on her forehead, encouraging her to move her weight. Dez put her hands on her fur and stood up. Her ears pushed to her head as she looked at Osiris then back at Dez.

“I don’t know Koala. I just don’t know.”
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 11:21 pm

Osiris began panting heavily. His tantrum was over and the effects from being shot were taking control of his body. He slowly began to walk over to Dez as he wiped the blood off his chakram. Sway in his walk revealed something about him was off. His eyes looked blank and empty, his demeanor looked pathetic and defeated, You killed us Osiris...you killed all of us...kill, kill, kill is all you will do...your sanity is no more... Osiris put his hands on his hand as he bent over. Eyes as wide as the sky, teeth clenched, and a stream of blood soaking his clothes, Osiris looked like a walking mess.

Looking up toward Dez he tried to speak to her but no words could be formed. He fell to his knees and continued trying to reach her until THUD! He hit the ground. From afar one would think he was dead, but a closer look it was clear to see he was obviously breathing. Isis ran to him trying to wake him up as she began to lick his face. He was out for the count.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Dezerae watched as the man walked over towards her, her eyebrows started to knit together as she focused on his lips. She tried to copy his letters and syllables to make sense of his chatter. At a moment he managed to fall down. Dezerae and her lollini in that time rushed to his side.

She flipped him over to his back quickly and put her head to his chest. She waited until she felt her head move up and down with his shallow breath.

“Thank fucking god.” She sighed against his chest.

Looking at his body, she saw his bullet wounds. She saw Isis licking his face, she reached her hand over to rub her neck. Easing the tension.

“He’s going to be alright baby girl. Now help me get him into the hut so we can take care of him.” She cooed to his pet.

With that she motioned for Koala to help lift the dead weight onto Isis.

“Now we’re going to just take him back to the hut.” She said as she started to walk over to their temporary home.

“Koala go get my pack and mat.” She motioned as they walked into the small structure. She motioned for Isis to lay her leash down on the mat and sleeping bag Koala had placed. She took out her medical kit in her bag and laid out all the tools needed to bandage him up. She opened his shirt where she came face to face with his brand again.

She placed her fingers tracing the outline of the insignia. Each ripple made her anger levels rise for the race she intends to destroy.

After bandaging him up she decided it was time to rest and possibly eat. She stepped outside and motioned for Koala to do the same.

“Watch over him Isis.” She said to his pet.

With that she gathered some sticks and started a fire. While she watched the flames start up she sat back and started to watch the dance. She took out one of rolled up joints and placed it in her mouth. She took her lighter and brought it to the tip.

Instinctually Koala placed himself behind Dez to act as her back rest. She leaned into his soft fur and took a sigh. Still watching the flames.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Osiris eyes began to close tighter than what they were. His body began to fidget slightly as his breathing sped up. Sweat slid down either side of his forehead with Isis staring at him, ears drooping, whimpering all the while. "No..." spoken softly from his mouth, Osiris began clenching his fist, head moving shooting side to side. "No...!" his eye lids wrinkled even more as Isis began licking his forehead trying to comfort him in fear he might be dying. He began kicking about as the blood from his wounds poured through the bandages.

Isis quickly ran out the hut to Dezerae trying to get her attention. She ran back inside the hut to see Osiris sweating even more; his appearance revealing immense pain. "It was...my job!" Osiris's chest began to raise higher and lower rapidly; piercing white knuckles.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Dezerae had dozed off by the fire while in deep thought. She felt Isis nudge her and slowly came back down to earth. When she saw her tail at the entrance of the hut she quickly stood up and rushed to Osiris's side. She knelt down and saw him panicking and yelling in the midst of his dreams.

She sat in shock not knowing what to do to help her dare she say it, friend. She looked over to see Isis slowly trying to console her leash. She couldn't change his bandages with him in the state he was in, and waking him up would just put his body in shock. He hadn't been sleep long before his terror decided to take over, so she did the next best thing she could think of.

"Koala!" she shouted, when the pet came in ready for battle she nudge her head to Isis, signaling for her lolini to console her new friend.

She took his head and put it in her lap and brushed the hair from his eyes. With a stern tone she softly "Shhhhh'd" chasing his demons away. She started to run her fingers through his hair trying to calm him down. With cooed him trying to calm down the man down for the sake of his life and her sanity.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Soon the wailing and flailing of his arms subsided and his chest barely raised whenever he took a breath. His face softened up as he tossed himself on his stomach snoring loudly. He tossed on his back as he placed his hand in his pants unconsciously fondling himself. Hours later he would wake up to the faint breathing of Dezerae noticing her bare legs exposed to the public. He was shocked as his face slightly turned red. He staggered getting up as he grabbed a blanket and slammed it on top of her. "Cover yourself. You're getting nothing from no one here," He said throat still full of sleep. The moment he had stepped out of the hut Isis ran straight for him rubbing her head against his abdomen. He petted her not fully knowing what went down until he noticed his arm was bandaged up. "What the fuck happened to me," he examined his arm seeing the dried blood on the bandages.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Dezerae shifted awake after feeling the fabric of the blanket land on her bare thighs. She heard Osiris grumble something towards her. She opened her eyes to see him walk out into the sunlight.

It made her smile with comedic glee, she didn’t think that her usual bed attire would stir such a reaction being exhausted when she was finally able to fall asleep in the hot night. But it was time for some smiles on their dark time.

She stood up and stretched. She walked to the entrance to the hut scratching her stomach and rubbing her eyes. When she reached the entranced she leaned her shoulder on the entry way and looked at Osiris who stood in the light making her squint.

“Oh hey honeysuckle, you were amazing last night, I can’t believe you don’t remember.” She said with a smile as she crossed her arms. She waited for his response before breaking down in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:01 pm

Osiris gazed upon the rising sun as it peeked its head over Mount Gyaru. He thought about the stories he's heard about a man by the name of David Padilla. He wondered what life was before the races clashed. He heard footsteps behind him that broke his train of thought. Swiftly turning around Dez would be scratching her stomach, "Why do you keep calling me honeysuckle. I must've blacked out after drinking too much," Placing his hand on his forehead he began rubbing it back and forth. Dez made a comment that received a sharp look from Osiris, "You're barking up the wrong tree sweetheart. I don't do one night stands," He turned back to face Mount Gyaru as he took a deep breath closing his eyes, "We have ground to cover. Get your clothes on. We're headed to Galvin City," He walked back in the hut getting his belongings. Hiding his hang over he began examining the wounds on his body. He turned to Dezerae asking her what happened, "Did you shoot me with your fucking gun?" He said slightly yelling at her keeping his tone mono.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 2:16 pm

“I never knew you were so kinky.” Dez said with a smirk painted on her lips. She turned around and followed him into the hut. She picked up her shorts and dusted them off.

“If you want to know what happened count the bodies you left behind last night. The pervert decided to pay us a visit for a family dinner and didn’t make it past the first course “
she said as she started to dress and clean herself up. “Then the kids from down the street thought it would be a good idea to take our pets for a walk. That’s when you got your beauty marks.”
Silence drifted as she completed her packing. She reached into her bag and pulled out a piece of jerky to give to her pet and a fresh pack of cigarettes.

She stood up and put her cigarette between her lips and proceeded to light it. She exhaled a ball of smoke.

“Then you decided it would be a great time to take a nap, where I then proceeded to play doctor for you through the night freaking Isis out.” She said as she walked out of the hut to greet the morning sun.

“And also, trust me you’re not my type.” she said winking at Osiris.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Osiris gave Dez a disgusted look as he continued to get dressed. "Oh you don't go for the branded murderers?" he began to heavily think about what had happened the night before. Trying to play out the events in his head over and over again but still nothing to remember. He is aware that this happens a lot but it is not because of the drinking, he blacks out at random times when fighting against anyone; almost as if he has two hearts.

"So...you saw how I really am?" He said exiting the hut with a bag strapped around his waist. He ruffled his hair unleashing a soft yawn as he stood slightly next to Dez not directly looking at her, "Did they hurt you?" Although his tone sounded anything but caring it was clear as day some concern was seeping through the cracks. "I only ask that because you kinda look like shit," He flashed her a rare, yet soft smile gazing back at the mountain that overlooked the land.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Dezerae’s fist clenched at his response. She stretched her fist above her head to stretch her back and nonchalantly stated, “No more like I don’t find self-pity very hot.”

When she relaxed she looked over at the guy and stood in silence. She played in her head the miles she can take and didn’t know where to go.

He interrupted her possibilities with his snide remark. “No they didn’t hurt me, just roughed me up a bit. I was just up all night due to your puppy dog moaning.” She smiled over at him, exchanging the playful banter.

She turned and took another inhale on her cigarette. “So tell me, I don’t have any direction. What’s next on your agenda?”
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 5:36 pm

"Isis, is a feline," He corrected her mockingly. He looked around and really thought about if he wanted to actually travel to Galvin City or take a break and relax in Eastern Odrea. The options were definitely limitless. He turned around and looked at the hut and dead bodies all around. "This place is a complete mess," He said walking to the burnt pile of sticks. He lit one of the sticks on fire and placed it on the hut as it began to burn, "How about we go to Galvin,"  He said as the fire erupted engulfing the hut.

"I need to speak with Koba, which won't be too hard since All corners of the region are at each others throat. Plus I used to be a GBW Officer. Getting into their facilities will be no challenge to me at all," He turned to look at Dez then Isis.

"Pack your bags," He said jokingly, "We are off to see Koba," He began walking in the direction opposite of Mount Gyaru. They were headed North. Memories of Osiris's past began flashing back and forth through his head but he brushed them off. He knew what he was getting himself into, which is why he is doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunken Memories
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Padilla Legend :: Wasteland :: Trash Bin :: Old Threads-
Jump to: