Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Questions For Everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Questions For Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Questions For Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Questions For Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Questions For Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Questions For Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Questions For Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Questions For Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Questions For Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Questions For Everyone Vote_lcapQuestions For Everyone Voting_barQuestions For Everyone Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Questions For Everyone Vote_lcapQuestions For Everyone Voting_barQuestions For Everyone Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Questions For Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vernos

Vernos

Questions For Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Questions For Everyone   Questions For Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 1:43 pm

What are somethings (for future purposes) you personally would like to see happen on the site whether with the site layout, the sites theme, the races, etc etc. I would like to make this site as best as I possibly can, I can't do that without you guys (: so tell me everything you can.
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/

Questions For Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Padilla Legend :: Wasteland :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: