Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Taraen Encounters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Taraen Encounters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Taraen Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Taraen Encounters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Taraen Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Taraen Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Taraen Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Taraen Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Taraen Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Taraen Encounters Vote_lcapTaraen Encounters Voting_barTaraen Encounters Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Taraen Encounters Vote_lcapTaraen Encounters Voting_barTaraen Encounters Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Taraen Encounters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vernos

Vernos

Taraen Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Taraen Encounters   Taraen Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:52 pm

Name
Description
Danger Level
Encounter Number
Hunica (Hue-nee-kah)

Tiny fuzz balls that have large eyes in the middle of them. When they cluster they become giant bombs and explode if they sense a threat. They normally travel in groups.

10xp
Kredus (Cray-duhs)

Fluffy monkey creatures that when scared, upset, or hurt become rather vicious and dangerous. Caution when approaching these animals.

12xp

2, 4
Yark Yark
(Yahrk Yahrk)

Melon sized white and orange bird creatures with a small outer mouth appearance but if they spot you they purposely expand their mouth opening it by a foot and a half letting out a ear shattering scream that hurts you and aggravates near by creatures and causes them to attack you.

16xp
Owlouce (Ow-loohs)

furry ball shaped owl/mouse hybrid. They always travel in groups and are known as guiders. if provoked they summon a large spirit to attack you. this spirit is linked with them. defeat it you defeat them

10xp
11, 13, 15
Carfu

(Kahr-foo)
Large round feathery birds with no wings but long legs. They basically look like feather balls with two sticks lodged in the bottom of them. They are used for transportation for they can run extremely fast and are known as the 2nd speediest creature out there. Don’t let their appearance fool you because they can carry over 700lbs. Babies can carry over 400.

8xp
12, 14, 16
Keilwa

(Kael-wah)
Large skeletal bats that only awaken when they since life is nearby. They naturally drain life whenever life is present and when life is present their skeletal appearance changes into large full flesh and fur bats. These bats still have skeletal heads just the rest of their body is functioning with life. 

10xp
17, 18
Andy

(Andy)
Andy’s are creatures that take the form of whoever they manage to touch. You never know where one might be which is why their known appearance is unknown. They can be anyone or anything.
Varies 1-10
16xp
19, 20, 21

How this works is whenever you encounter a creature you will input the random roll code
Code:
[rand]1,21[/rand]

in all cases the numbers you in the random roll are the lowest and highest numbers available. Those two numbers are what you will put in your roll. Whatever number pops up match that number with one of the above numbers and that's the creature you encounter.

Random number (1,21) :

Last edited by Vernos on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/

Taraen Encounters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Padilla Legend :: Odrea Region :: Northern Odrea :: Taraen Tunnels-
Jump to: