Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) Vote_lcapDevisis of house Taralan (Devi) Voting_barDevisis of house Taralan (Devi) Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) Vote_lcapDevisis of house Taralan (Devi) Voting_barDevisis of house Taralan (Devi) Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Devisis of house Taralan (Devi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devi

Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) Empty
PostSubject: Devisis of house Taralan (Devi)   Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 10:17 am

Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) U6xBE Devisis of House Taralan Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) U6xBE

Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) Untitled-5-1

General Information
Alias/Nickname: Devi
Sexuality: Mostly Heterosexual (influenced by spinny)
Race: Corleik

Descriptive Information
Eye Color: Deep Purple
Hair Color: Black
Skin Color: Tan Caucasian
Height: 5”11’
Weight: 139 lbs

Overall Physical Description: Devisis is of a slim build and average height. He would call himself muscular, but he is a bit arrogant and in reality he isn’t that strong in terms of physical strength. He is, however, quite agile which he uses to great lengths in his fighting style matched with his quick perceptive skills. His semi-long black flowing hair often covers his face so whenever he goes into battle he wears it in a ponytail. His attire usually consists of dark black clothes usually resembling some form of leather armor. He wears these black clothes as they remind him of his Father’s uniform as well as their ability to blend in with the shadows to a greater extent. His face can usually be seen wearing a stern or frustrated expression whenever it is not covered by his dark hair.  This feature of his appearance can make him difficult to approach and even more difficult to become close with him when they know why. There are, however, times when one can see a hint of a smile when his thoughts come across more delicate matters. Matters that would best go unmentioned.
A  crescent moon shaped hand scythe hangs on his left side as well as an empty sheath on his right side that used to contain a second similar weapon. He is often seen flipping a strange coin with the sigil of his family on one side and the crescent moon on the other.

Strengths: Devi’s time spent in the Badlands allowed him to develop a strong body and a good fighter's instinct.

Weaknesses/Fears: Horrible at communicating, especially with Reggs, which is mostly due to his Supremacist view and years of torturing Reggs. He is pretty moody and is not easily approachable. Devi has some anger management issues and may enjoy violence a tad bit too much at times.

Overall Mental/Emotional Description: Devisis is easily agitated and often frustrated. He appreciates solitude and often sits in the darker corners of inns and bars whenever he requires a rest. This constant agitation is fueled by his spirit weapon who is close to the complete opposite of his lonesome and angered persona. With the constant requests to flirt with the beautiful women and men around him from Spinny his agitated expression grows fiercer throughout the day where by the end of the day a misplaced glance by a passerby could end up in a fight. When there is no one besides him and spinny he usually returns to a more calm emotional state where he actually has conversations with spinny sometimes even regarding the flirty stuff. Though he may not notice it Spinny prevents Devisis from indulging in his darker desires that were created when he still lived within the House of Taralan. He has sadistic tendencies which sometimes makes fights more messy then they need to be. He has a hatred for all but two Reggs both of which he believes are dead. He believes in Corleik supremacy and often treats Reggs with disdain.

Additional Race Details:

Corleik
Gem Location: Solar Plexus
Preferred Weapon Style: Mid-ranged, leaning more towards melee

Racial Traits:

Back Story Overview

Home City: Southern Odrea
Current Residence: Western Odrea

Backstory and History:

Inventory

Gyun: 50

Corleik Items:

Weapons:

Items:

Stats

Level: 1
Experience: 0/20
PR:104

Might: 24%
Resistance: 18%
Stamina: 25%
Agility: 28%
Perception: 25%

Abilities

Ability Points Used: 15
Total Ability Points: 15
Abilities:

Pets

Name:
Information:

Last edited by Devi on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Devi

PostSubject: Re: Devisis of house Taralan (Devi)   Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 12:15 pm

I think I'm Done.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Devisis of house Taralan (Devi)   Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 1:47 pm

Mostly looking good, however I’d like a few more things. For “Stored Severance”, you may need more details for the duration. Also, go into how many targets you can store cuts on.

For “Blood Bank”, you can likely increase the stored blood and give it a better scaling. It would probably be good to go into detail for Spinny contacting blood to consume it. Honestly, what you have presently there for the cooldown is written confusingly, and wouldn’t even apply to this ability’s cooldown anyway, a passive’s cooldown is always N/A.

Lastly, for “Blood Projectile”, rather than using a scaling and cap to determine how many bullets you can fire, instead use the existing restriction of the blood cost per bullet to determine how many bullets can be fired in one post. Then you could make the cooldown 1 post per bullet fired, though you’d have to note that bullets can be rapidly fired, but not simultaneously. Where are the bullets fired from? Don’t you require you spirit weapon and the Corleik race for this?
Back to top Go down
Devi

PostSubject: Re: Devisis of house Taralan (Devi)   Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 6:11 am

I think I managed to fix to issues. So once I again believe Devi is ready to go!

Ps: I know you suggested 1 post cool down per bullet, but I felt that was a little bit to harsh so I changed it to 1 post per 3 bullets. Hopefully thats ok, but in any case it's an easy fix.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Devisis of house Taralan (Devi)   Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:07 am

Looking good, congrats, you've been approved!
Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) ELH9znc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devisis of house Taralan (Devi)   Devisis of house Taralan (Devi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devisis of house Taralan (Devi)
Page 1 of 1