Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Trading Hall Explanation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Trading Hall Explanation I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Trading Hall Explanation I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Trading Hall Explanation I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Trading Hall Explanation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Trading Hall Explanation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Trading Hall Explanation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Trading Hall Explanation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Trading Hall Explanation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Trading Hall Explanation Vote_lcapTrading Hall Explanation Voting_barTrading Hall Explanation Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Trading Hall Explanation Vote_lcapTrading Hall Explanation Voting_barTrading Hall Explanation Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Trading Hall Explanation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Trading Hall Explanation Empty
PostSubject: Trading Hall Explanation   Trading Hall Explanation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 11:35 am

Let’s say you, through mysterious circumstances, have 100 mystery eggs.

Your friend, through similarly baffling circumstances, has crafted 500 grenades.

Now, you and your friend each seek to exchange these goods, for your mutual benefit.

You’ve come to the right place.

Welcome, to the Trading Hall!

Within this subforum, players may post their items to be sold or traded to other players. To do this, simply create a new topic in the forum, and fill out the following template:

Character:[url=LinkToProfile]Character Name[/url]
[b]Offering:[/url]What item, items, and or cash are you presenting for exchange?
[b]Want:[/url]What would you like in exchange for what you’re offering?

Beyond the template, there are a couple other steps necessary for selling an item, detailed below:

First, you should title your thread as something to just generally describe what you want buy, sell, or trade.

Next, in the comments, a potential buyer or trader will post their offer, using the same template as the initial trader (offers should match the demands of the seller, negotiations and bartering should be limited to in chat).

After the offer is made, the original player may post again to agree to the offer after which an admin or mod will post that the exchange has been confirmed and then close the topic.

The final step is for both players to post adjustments in the outer sanctum, to add their new items, and just like that, you’re done!

Code:
[b]Character:[/b][url=LinkToProfile]Character Name[/url]
[b]Offering:[/url]What item, items, and or cash are you presenting for exchange?
[b]Want:[/url]What would you like in exchange for what you’re offering?
Back to top Go down

Trading Hall Explanation
Page 1 of 1